Propose someone who should be invited, or just name yourself. If you have not attended a QA hackathon before, introduce yourself. Say whether you'd come under which circumstances: company sponsored/self-funded, sponsored by the organisers' budget.
Sponsored or self-funded
- H.Merijn Brand (Tux) - PROCURA B.V.
- Philippe Bruhat (BooK) - Booking.com (not on sponsor budget)
- Emmanuel Rodriguez (potyl) - Booking.com (not on sponsor budget)
- Steffen Mueller - I live in Amsterdam. I would have to get permission from $work to spend the Monday on the hackathon if necessary.
- Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason (avar) - Ditto Steffen
- Andy Armstrong (AndyA) - self-funded
- Gabi Hack (gabimuc) - Integralis GmbH
- Abigail - self-funded
- Olivier Mengué (dolmen) - Les Mongueurs de Perl (French Perl mongers)
- Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni (Maddingue)
- Burak Gürsoy (burak) - self-funded
- Schwern is in Australia, suggests a video link
- Alexandr Ciornii (CHORNY)
Seeking Sponsorship (Travel and/or Hotel)
If you're not funded by your company, please tell us how much it would cost to get you to Amsterdam, and put the topics what you plan to hack on into the Agenda. State your room preference in Accommodation. We will shortly announce how we're going to decide who will get sponsorship unless there is enough money to invite all interested people.
- Florian Ragwitz (rafl) - would need funding for accommodation + EUR 250 for flights
- Ricardo Signes (rjbs) - would need lodging and travel funding; round trip looks to be 850 - 1000 USD
- Robin Edwards (rob) - would need funding for accommodation + 100 GBP for flights
- Adrian Howard (adrianh) - might be able to self fund, but cannot guarantee it. If not accommodation + 100-150GBP for flights
- brian d foy - I can reroute some travel to stop in Amsterdam for two days. I'd need about 1000 USD
- user:hanekomu - would need funding for accommodation + EUR 250 for flights
- David Leadbeater (dg) - would need funding for flights (~150GBP) + accommodation.
- Jozef Kutej (jozef) - would need funding for flight => ~250€ + accommodation
- Leon Timmermans (leont) - would like funding for accomodation only.
- Paul Johnson (pjcj) - travel costs look to be around EUR 160 - I'm happy to accept sponsorship if it's available, but I plan on coming anyway
- Steffen Schwigon (renormalist) - would need funding for accommodation; travel is self-funded.
- Adam Kennedy (Alias) - would need funding for flight and accommodation (1550 euro approx) at this point, but there's a low percentage chance I can organise a work trip alongside and get them to cover flights. Will advise once known.
- Moritz Onken (mo) - would need funding for accommodation and flight (~100€), happy to accept any kind of sponsorship.
- dagolden has definitely no time
- Michael Peters (mpeters) wanted to come, but has had family issues come up and won't be able to make it.
Last modified: 26/04/11 02:09 by Alexandr CiorniiTags: people sponsors users