We will use the hackathon budget to cover the travel expenses of the attendees to the best of our abilities.
Please add yourself below with your travel costs (and some optional details). Don't forget the currency!
Mark estimated costs in italics and actual costs in bold.
- Karen Etheridge (Ether): $1100 USD (YVR <-> LYS, via some subset of SEA, LHS, CDG, AMS)
- Christian Walde (Mithaldu): 187 € (Hannover <-> Lyon, via train)
- Leon Timmermans (leont): 230 € (Amsterdam - Lyon, by train)
- Abe Timmerman (abeltje): 230 € (Amsterdam - Lyon, by train)
- Matthew Horsfall (alh) $1100 USD (BOS <-> LYS)
- Peter Rabbitson (ribasushi): 128.99 € (DUS <-> LYS)
- Kenichi Ishigaki (charsbar): 79,170 JPY (around 566 EUR) (NRT <-> IST <-> LYS)
- Graham Knop (haarg): $1000 USD (BWI <-> LYS, flight)
- Olaf Alders (oalders): $1100 USD (YYZ -> FRA | CDG -> YUL -> YYZ , flight) (I'll sponsor myself for the additional rail expenses to get myself in and out)
- Paul Johnson (pjcj): 180 €
- Curtis Poe (Ovid): 326,30 € (La Rochelle <-> Lyon)
- Neil Bowers (NEILB): £317 (LHR <-> LYS)
- Olivier Mengué (dolmen) 146 € (Paris <-> Lyon)
No refund requested
Accommodation is provided by the hackathon. See the accommodation details wiki page.
Last modified: 27/02/14 18:34 by Olivier Mengué (dolmen) Tags: expenses travel
| Edit this page
| Recent changes |